[openstack-dev] [nova] Making periodic tasks config consistent.

Matthew Gilliard matthew.gilliard at gmail.com
Thu Feb 6 11:44:47 UTC 2014

If there is agreement that it's a change worth making, then I expect
something like:

1/ Add a warning for users who use period of 0 or use the default.  Both in
the literal sense of log.warning() and in the documentation.
2/ wait for a full release-cycle
3/ make the actual change in Juno.

Does that make sense?