[openstack-dev] Grizzly volume quotas

Jay S Bryant jsbryant at us.ibm.com
Wed Feb 5 21:21:56 UTC 2014

Pat,

I see the same behavior on an Icehouse level install.  So, I think you may
have found a bug.

I would open the bug to python-novaclient to start with, but it may end up
coming back to Cinder.

Jay S. Bryant
       IBM Cinder Subject Matter Expert  &  Cinder Core Member
Department 7YLA, Building 015-2, Office E125, Rochester, MN
Telephone: (507) 253-4270, FAX (507) 253-6410
TIE Line: 553-4270
E-Mail:  jsbryant at us.ibm.com
 All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
                   -- Sean O'Casey