[openstack-dev] [oslo][nova] Issues syncing latest db changes

Joe Gordon joe.gordon0 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 5 19:12:11 UTC 2014

Hi Boris, Roman, Victor (oslo-incubator db maintainers),

Last night I stumbled across bug https://launchpad.net/bugs/1272500 in
nova, which says the issue has been fixed in the latest oslo-incubator
code. So I ran:

./update.sh --base nova --dest-dir ../nova --modules db.sqlalchemy

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/71191/

And that appeared to fix the specific issues I was seeing from Bug
1272500, but it introduced some new failures.

I would like to get nova unit test working with sqlite 3.8.2-1 if
possible. How can this situation be resolved?

best,
Joe