[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Developer documentation - linking to slideshares?

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Wed Feb 5 18:27:14 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 04, 2014 at 07:52:22AM -0600, Anne Gentle wrote:
> Currently the docs contributor sign the same CLA as code contributors. I'd
> encourage you to use the docs to really explain not just link to slide
> decks. There's a better chance of maintenance over time.

Agreed - I plan on writing up docs, but when I find something really
good on a slide I'd like to be able to have a reference to it in the
footnotes - I suppose a works cited section, so I'm not plagiarizing.

> I had been using a wiki page for a collection of videos at
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Demo_Videos. But it ages with time.

Awesome - I'll make sure to add that link to some kind of
"further reading" section.

--
Sean M. Collins