[openstack-dev] about the bp cpu-entitlement

Oshrit Feder OSHRITF at il.ibm.com
Wed Feb 5 15:07:08 UTC 2014

Re: [openstack-dev] about the bp cpu-entitlement

Oshrit Feder
to:
openstack-dev
05/02/2014 03:58 PM

Hi Sahid,

Thank you for your interest in the cpu entitlement feature. As Paul
mentioned, we are joining the extensible resource effort and will
integrate it on top of it. Will be glad to keep you updated on the
progress and will not hesitate to contact you for an extra hand.

Oshrit