[openstack-dev] The simplified blueprint for PCI extra attributes

Robert Li (baoli) baoli at cisco.com
Tue Feb 4 22:20:52 UTC 2014

Hi Yunhong,

A couple of questions:
   -- about the pci_information config item in your spec. What is a
device_id?

   -- in libvirt driver, we need to retrieve the PCI devices allocated for
the requested networks. These PCI devices won't be treated as hostdev
devices in the domain xml, rather as interfaces. Shall it be specified in
your spec how this is going to be supported?

thanks,
Robert