[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] mid-cycle meetup?

Mark Washenberger mark.washenberger at markwash.net
Tue Feb 4 22:02:07 UTC 2014

I'd like to attend as well, since it is close for me and some upcoming
Glance efforts might be relevant. But I'm definitely more of a "chicken"
than a "pig" for this gathering so let me know if that kind of
participation is not really desired.

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Chicken_and_the_Pig