[openstack-dev] [Ironic] January review redux

Chris K nobodycam at gmail.com
Tue Feb 4 20:02:16 UTC 2014

I have worked with both Max and Roman for sometime now,
Both are very active in the Ironic IRC channel and are a pleasure to work
with. They both have good grasp of the projects goals, and I look forward
to having them as Ironic Core members.

So with that I fully +1 both Max and Roman. (do two +1's equal one +2?)

Chris Krelle
NobodyCam