[openstack-dev] about the bp cpu-entitlement

Murray, Paul (HP Cloud Services) pmurray at hp.com
Tue Feb 4 16:55:13 UTC 2014

Hi Sahid,

This is being done by Oshrit Feder, so I'll let her answer, but I know that it is going to be implemented as an extensible resource (see: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/extensible-resource-tracking) so it is waiting for that to be done. That blueprint is making good progress now and it should have more patches up this week. There is another resource example nearly done for network entitlement (see: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/nova/+spec/network-bandwidth-entitlement)

Paul.