[openstack-dev] Barbican Incubation Review

Thierry Carrez thierry at openstack.org
Tue Feb 4 13:45:15 UTC 2014

Jarret Raim wrote:
> Barbican, the key management service for OpenStack, requested incubation
> before the holidays. After the initial review, there were several issues
> brought up by various individuals that needed to be resolved
> pre-incubation. At this point, we have completed the work on those tasks.
> I'd like to request a final review before a vote on our incubation at the
> next TC meeting, which should be on 2/4.
>
> The list of tasks and their status is documented as part of our incubation
> request, which is on the openstack wiki:
> https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Barbican/Incubation

In preparation for the meeting later today, you could also prepare an
etherpad describing where you currently stand compared to incubation
requirements as described in the governance repo[1]. That will help
speed up your review.

[1]
http://git.openstack.org/cgit/openstack/governance/tree/reference/incubation-integration-requirements

--