[openstack-dev] [TripleO] [Ironic] Roadmap towards heterogenous hardware support

Ladislav Smola lsmola at redhat.com
Tue Feb 4 11:23:40 UTC 2014

Hello,

+1 to 'let's work towards having a single Node Profile (flavor)
associated with each Deployment Role (pages 12 & 13 of the latest
mockups[1])'

Good start.

We could have also more flavors per role now, user just would have to be
advised: "You are using one image for multiple hardware, so be sure it's
compatible." So it probably make sense to limit it for one flavor per
role for now.

Regards
Ladislav