[openstack-dev] Python 3 compatibility

Julien Danjou julien at danjou.info
Tue Feb 4 10:03:08 UTC 2014

On Tue, Feb 04 2014, Sylvain Bauza wrote:

> Yep, I know there is a team, but from my POV, it seems the visibility of
> this group decreased over the last months.

We don't have a marketing subteam yet.

> AIUI, there are no more regular meetings on IRC. Ideally, I'm asking for a
> team because I would love having gurus helping me driving Python 3
> compatibility on Climate.

I don't think you need meeting for that. We stopped the meeting and
didn't restored so far because we did not have any point so far to use
them to synchronize or discuss rapidly.

If you want help, there's this mailing list where you can expose your
issue and I'd be happy to answer you.

--
Julien Danjou
/* Free Software hacker * independent consultant