[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Developer documentation - linking to slideshares?

Collins, Sean Sean_Collins2 at cable.comcast.com
Tue Feb 4 02:33:40 UTC 2014

Hi,

Some Neutron developers have some really great slides from some of the summits,
and I'd like to link them in the documentation I am building as part of a developer doc blueprint,
with proper attribution.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/developer-documentation

I'm hoping to add Salvatore Orlando's slides on building a plugin from scratch, as well as
Yong Sheng Gong's deep dive slides as references in the documentation.

First - do I have permission from the previously mentioned? Second - is there any licensing that would make things complicated?

As I add more links, I will make sure to ask for permission on the mailing list. Also, if you have done a presentation and have slides that
help explain the internals of Neutron, I would love to add it as a reference.

---
Sean M. Collins