[openstack-dev] Cinder Stability Hack-a-thon

Jay S Bryant jsbryant at us.ibm.com
Mon Feb 3 15:46:17 UTC 2014

Mike,

Great idea!

I can participate remotely.

Let me know how I can be of the best help!

Jay S. Bryant
       IBM Cinder Subject Matter Expert  &  Cinder Core Member
Department 7YLA, Building 015-2, Office E125, Rochester, MN
Telephone: (507) 253-4270, FAX (507) 253-6410
TIE Line: 553-4270
E-Mail:  jsbryant at us.ibm.com
 All the world's a stage and most of us are desperately unrehearsed.
                   -- Sean O'Casey