[openstack-dev] [oslo] VMware tools in oslo-incubator or straight to oslo.vmware

Davanum Srinivas davanum at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 16:12:39 UTC 2014

Hi Vipin, Doug,

I've followed instructions from Doug and this page [1]. Will give
Infra folks a bit of time and then ping them in a day or so.

Git Repo on Github : https://github.com/dims/oslo.vmware
Request to create Gerrit Groups :
https://bugs.launchpad.net/openstack-ci/+bug/1275817
Review request to create stackforge repo and jenkins jobs :
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/70761/

-- dims

[1] http://ci.openstack.org/stackforge.html