[openstack-dev] [Neutron][IPv6] A pair of mode keywords

Shixiong Shang sparkofwisdom.cloud at gmail.com
Sat Feb 1 06:18:09 UTC 2014

Hi, Sean:

Thanks a bunch for the new code. I glimpsed it through once and if I understand it correctly, the value of the two parameters are saved as the attributes of a subnet. In other words, I can retrieve the values by:

subnet.ipv6_ra_mode
subnet.ipv6_address_mode

Is that correct? Would you please confirm?

Thanks and have a great weekend!

Shixiong