[openstack-dev] [Fuel][Docs] Move fuel-web/docs to fuel-docs

Christopher Aedo caedo at mirantis.com
Thu Dec 25 23:49:17 UTC 2014

Ah I got it, I hadn't really considered how much more likely the
requirements are to change for nailgun and the other components that
should have auto-generated API docs.  Having those build completely
separately matches OpenStack proper too - I'm on board now :)  We can
work out the details over the next few weeks, should be able to wrap
it up no latter than mid January.

I'll get to work next week on updating the blueprint to reflect this approach.

-Christopher