[openstack-dev] Hierarchical Multitenancy

Raildo Mascena raildom at gmail.com
Thu Dec 25 20:18:52 UTC 2014

Hi Deepak,

I think that one of the next steps for HMT is expand the concept for other
services, as Nova folks are doing with Quotas for nested projects. I think
that we can do a brainstorm about the use cases for HMT in each service,
but I think that if a resource can be shared inside the hierarchy, so this
is a good evidence that we can implement HMT in the service, like a
instance or a image and other things.

I'm available for any discussion related to HMT in other services. :)