[openstack-dev] [Keystone] Bug in federation

Marco Fargetta marco.fargetta at ct.infn.it
Wed Dec 24 18:01:13 UTC 2014

Hi John,
the problem is not to establish which variable has the correct information but the association
between IDP and URL. In OS-Federation you define an authentication URL per IDP and protocol
and it is supposed to use the specified IDP and protocol for authenticate. Nevertheless, during the
authentication there is not code to check if the IDP and protocol are the one specified for the URL
and in the apache configuration for Juno there was no configuration in the apache side to bind the
IDP with the URL.

Therefore, you need to add something in OS_Federation to perform this control using the variable you
are proposing or others.

Marco