[openstack-dev] [3rd-party-ci] Cinder CI and CI accounts

Asselin, Ramy ramy.asselin at hp.com
Wed Dec 24 02:11:38 UTC 2014

I agree with John. Option 4: one ci account for all drivers.

The only valid reasons I'm aware of to use multiple accounts for a single vendor is if the hardware required to run the tests are not accessible from a 'central' ci system, or if the ci systems are managed by different teams.

Otherwise, as you stated, it's more complicated to manage & maintain.

Ramy