[openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Canceling lbaas meeting 12/16

Evgeny Fedoruk EvgenyF at Radware.com
Sun Dec 21 10:14:25 UTC 2014

Hi Doug,
How are you?
I have a question regarding https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141247/ change set
Extension changes are not part of this change. I also see the whole extension mechanism is out of the new repository.
I may be missed something. Are we replacing  the mechanism with something else? Or we will add it separately in other change set?

Thanks,
Evg

-----Original Message-----
From: Doug Wiegley [mailto:dougw at a10networks.com]
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2014 7:46 PM
To: OpenStack Development Mailing List (not for usage questions)
Subject: [openstack-dev] [neutron][lbaas] Canceling lbaas meeting 12/16

Unless someone has an urgent agenda item, and due to the mid-cycle for Octavia, which has a bunch of overlap with the lbaas team, let’s cancel this week. If you have post-split lbaas v2 questions, please find me in #openstack-lbaas.

The only announcement was going to be: If you are waiting to re-submit/submit lbaasv2 changes for the new repo, please monitor this review, or make your change dependent on it:

https://review.openstack.org/#/c/141247/

Thanks,
Doug