[openstack-dev] [Mistral] Plans to load and performance testing

Dmitri Zimine dzimine at stackstorm.com
Sat Dec 20 05:35:54 UTC 2014

Anastasia, any start is a good start.

> 1 api 1 engine 1 executor, list-workbooks

what exactly doest it mean: 1) is mistral deployed on 3 boxes with component per box, or all three are processes on the same box? 2) is list-workbooks test running while workflow executions going on? How many? what’s the character of the load 3) when it says 60% success what exactly does it mean, what kind of failures? 4) what is the durability criteria, how long do we expect Mistral to withstand the load.

Let’s discuss this in details on the next IRC meeting?

Thanks again for getting this started.

DZ.