[openstack-dev] [libvirt][vpnaas] IRC Meeting Clash

Paul Michali (pcm) pcm at cisco.com
Fri Dec 19 21:23:35 UTC 2014

Sorry, I had checked when I set up the VPN meeting and thought that meeting-3 was available on the wiki, but apparently not. I moved VPNaaS to meeting-4, which is not in use and updated the Wiki.

Nachi, let me know what your thoughts about skipping or holding meetings next week.

Regards,

PCM (Paul Michali)

MAIL …..…. pcm at cisco.com
IRC ……..… pc_m (irc.freenode.com)
TW ………... @pmichali
GPG Key … 4525ECC253E31A83
Fingerprint .. 307A 96BB 1A4C D2C7 931D 8D2D 4525 ECC2 53E3 1A83