[openstack-dev] [Heat] How can I write at milestone section of blueprint?

Thomas Spatzier thomas.spatzier at de.ibm.com
Fri Dec 19 08:27:10 UTC 2014

Hi Yasunori,

you can submit a blueprint spec as a gerrit review to the heat-specs
repository [1].
I would suggest to have a look at some existing specs that already got
accepted to have an example for the format, important sections etc.

All kilo related specs are in a kilo sub-directory in the repo, and the
proposed milestone is mentioned in the spec itself.

[1] https://github.com/openstack/heat-specs

Regards,
Thomas