[openstack-dev] [Heat] How can I write at milestone section of blueprint?

Yasunori Goto y-goto at jp.fujitsu.com
Fri Dec 19 08:02:04 UTC 2014

Hello,

This is the first mail at Openstack community,
and I have a small question about how to write blueprint for Heat.

Currently our team would like to propose 2 interfaces
for users operation in HOT.
(One is "Event handler" which is to notify user's defined event to heat.
 Another is definitions of action when heat catches the above notification.)
So, I'm preparing the blueprint for it.

However, I can not find how I can write at the milestone section of blueprint.

Heat blueprint template has a section for Milestones.
"Milestones -- Target Milestone for completeion:"

But I don't think I can decide it by myself.
In my understanding, it should be decided by PTL.

In addition, probably the above our request will not finish
by Kilo. I suppose it will be "L" version or later.

So, what should I write at this section?
"Kilo-x", "L version", or empty?

Yasunori Goto <y-goto at jp.fujitsu.com>