[openstack-dev] [nova][neutron] 12/18 nova meeting and k-1 milestone target recap highlights (and low-lights)

Matt Riedemann mriedem at linux.vnet.ibm.com
Thu Dec 18 22:18:51 UTC 2014

In the Nova meeting today [1] we went over the k-1 milestone targets [2]
in open discussion.  I updated the etherpad with my notes.

For the most part things are progressing nicely, the only thing that
probably needs to be mentioned here is there was apparently some
disconnect between the summit and now about who was doing what for the
nova-network -> neutron migration, or how, i.e. was the spec supposed to
be in neutron or nova?  The summit etherpad is here [3].

Kyle Mestery said he'd figure out what's going on there and get some
information back to the mailing list. This is listed as a project
priority for Kilo [4] and if nova needed a spec the approval deadline
was today, so we'd have to talk about exceptions in k-2 for this.

Speaking of, the k-2 spec exception process is going to be discussed the
first week of January, then expect the details in the mailing list after
that.  If you feel there is nothing to do between now and then, remember
we have an etherpad with review priorities [5]. Or, you know, close your
laptop and spend time with friends and family over the break that at
least some of us should be taking. :)

[1]
http://eavesdrop.openstack.org/meetings/nova/2014/nova.2014-12-18-21.00.log.html
[2] https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/kilo-nova-milestone-targets