[openstack-dev] [TripleO] How do the CI clouds work?

Steve Kowalik steven at wedontsleep.org
Thu Dec 18 08:48:15 UTC 2014

Hai,

	I am finding myself at a loss at explaining how the CI clouds that run
the tripleo jobs work from end-to-end. I am clear that we have a tripleo
deployment running on those racks, with a seed, a HA undercloud and
overcloud, but then I'm left with a number of questions, such as:

	How do we run the testenv images on the overcloud?

	How do the testenv images interact with the nova-compute machines in
the overcloud?

	Are the machines running the testenv images meant to be long-running,
or are they recycled after n number of runs?

Cheers,
--
                                        Steve
In the beginning was the word, and the word was content-type: text/plain