[openstack-dev] [TripleO] Bug Squashing Day

Gregory Haynes greg at greghaynes.net
Thu Dec 18 08:04:48 UTC 2014

Excerpts from Gregory Haynes's message of 2014-12-16 19:47:54 +0000:

> Friendly Reminder that tomorrow (or today for some time zones) is our
> bug squash day! I hope to see youall in IRC squashing some of our
> (least) favorite bugs.
>
> Random Factoid: We currently have 299 open bugs.

Thanks to everyone who participated in our bug squash day! We are now
down to 264 open bugs (down from 299). There was also a fair number of
bugs filed today as part of our (anti) bug squashing efforts, bringing
our total bugs operated on today to >50.

Thanks, again!

Cheers,
Greg