[openstack-dev] [oslo] [taskflow] sprint review day

Joshua Harlow harlowja at outlook.com
Thu Dec 18 03:03:37 UTC 2014

Thanks for all those who showed up and helped in the sprint (even those
in spirit; due to setuptools issues happening this week)!

We knocked out a good number of reviews and hopefully can keep knocking
them out as time goes on...

Etherpad for those interested:

https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/taskflow-kilo-sprint

Feel free to keep on helping (it's always appreciated).

Thanks agains!

-Josh