[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Looking for feedback: spec for allowing additional IPs to be shared

Thomas Maddox thomas.maddox at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Dec 17 20:05:31 UTC 2014

Sounds great. I went ahead and set up a Gerrit review here:
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/142566/.

Thanks for the feedback and your time!

-Thomas