[openstack-dev] [all][stable] fixing SQLAlchemy and oslo.db requirements in stable/juno

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Wed Dec 17 15:23:48 UTC 2014

Now that yesterday’s patch to cap the version of oslo.db used in stable/juno <1.1 merged, we have a bunch of updates pending in projects that use oslo.db or SQLAlchemy to fix the in-project requirement specifications [1]. Having the global requirements list updated takes care of our CI environment, but we should prioritize those reviews so we can get our stable branches into a good state for sites doing CD from stable branches.

Thanks,
Doug

[1] https://review.openstack.org/#/q/branch:stable/juno++is:open+owner:%22openstack+proposal+bot%22,n,z