[openstack-dev] [all][gerrit] Showing all inline comments from all patch sets

James Polley jp at jamezpolley.com
Wed Dec 17 06:58:53 UTC 2014

I was looking at the new change screen on https://review.openstack.org
today[1] and it seems to do something vaguely similar.

Rather than saying "James polley made 4 inline comments", the contents of
the comments are shown, along with a link to the file so you can see the
context.

Have you seen this? It seems fairly similar to what you're wanting.

Have
[1] To activate it, go to
https://review.openstack.org/#/settings/preferences and set "Change view"
to "New Screen", then look at a change screen (such as
https://review.openstack.org/#/c/127283/)