[openstack-dev] [Neutron] Looking for feedback: spec for allowing additional IPs to be shared

Thomas Maddox thomas.maddox at RACKSPACE.COM
Tue Dec 16 17:32:13 UTC 2014

Hey all,

It seems I missed the Kilo proposal deadline for Neutron, unfortunately, but I still wanted to propose this spec for Neutron and get feedback/approval, sooner rather than later, so I can begin working on an implementation, even if it can't land in Kilo. I opted to put this in an etherpad for now for collaboration due to missing the Kilo proposal deadline.

Spec markdown in etherpad: https://etherpad.openstack.org/p/allow-sharing-additional-ips
Blueprint: https://blueprints.launchpad.net/neutron/+spec/allow-sharing-additional-ips

I also want to add this to the meeting agenda for Monday and hopefully we can get to chatting about it. :)

Cheers!
-Thomas