[openstack-dev] [all][gerrit] Showing all inline comments from all patch sets

Radoslav Gerganov rgerganov at vmware.com
Tue Dec 16 15:19:55 UTC 2014

On 12/16/2014 03:59 PM, Jeremy Stanley wrote:
> I'm having trouble locating the source code for Google App Engine,
> and can instead only find source code for its SDK. How would we run
> a GAE instance? (Please remember that our Infra team doesn't host
> content backed by proprietary services, but do encourage Google to
> release this under a free license if they haven't already.)

Hi Jeremy,

We don't need GoogleAppEngine if we decide that this is useful.  We
simply need to put the html page which renders the view on
https://review.openstack.org.  It is all javascript which talks
asynchronously to the Gerrit backend.

I am using GAE to simply illustrate the idea without having to spin up
an entire Gerrit server.  I guess I can also submit a patch to the infra
project and see how this works on https://review-dev.openstack.org if
you want.

Thanks,
Rado