[openstack-dev] [all][gerrit] Showing all inline comments from all patch sets

Jeremy Stanley fungi at yuggoth.org
Tue Dec 16 13:59:06 UTC 2014

On 2014-12-16 12:27:15 +0200 (+0200), Radoslav Gerganov wrote:
[...]
> the backend running on GoogleAppEngine is just proxying the
> requests to review.openstack.org. So in theory if we serve the
> html page from our Gerrit it will work.
[...]

I'm having trouble locating the source code for Google App Engine,
and can instead only find source code for its SDK. How would we run
a GAE instance? (Please remember that our Infra team doesn't host
content backed by proprietary services, but do encourage Google to
release this under a free license if they haven't already.)
--
Jeremy Stanley