[openstack-dev] [Third-party] Voting for new Third-party CI weekly IRC meeting time

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Mon Dec 15 17:47:11 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM, Anita Kuno <anteaya at anteaya.info> wrote:

> On 12/15/2014 10:55 AM, Kurt Taylor wrote:
> > Anita, please, creating yet another meeting time without input from
> anyone
> > just confuses the issue.
> When I ask people to attend meetings to reduce noise on the mailing
> list, there had better be some meetings.

I don't think we have a problem with the volume of third-party email.  In
fact, I wish there was even more questions and discussion. I encourage
everyone to use whatever method (meetings or email) to get involved.

> I am grateful for the time you have spent chairing, thank you. It gave
> me a huge break and allowed me to focus on other things (like reviews)
> that I had to neglect due to the amount of time third party was taking
> from my life.

No problem at all. I'm just a CI operator running a meeting for CI
operators, I get just as much out of it as everyone else.

> I need there to be meetings to answer questions for people and will be
> chairing meetings on the dates and times I have specified, like I said
> that I would do.

I don't know how to move forward with this, except to follow what the group
has agreed on.

I will be happy to kick off the meetings we are voting on, but I hope to
bring other CI operators in the mix to help with chairing, leading
development work groups, and sharing their best practices. I think we are
on the right track to do some great things in Kilo!

Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)