[openstack-dev] [neutron] Services are now split out and neutron is open for commits!

Armando M. armamig at gmail.com
Sat Dec 13 18:23:32 UTC 2014

This was more of a brute force fix!

I didn't have time to go with finesse, and instead I went in with the
hammer :)

That said, we want to make sure that the upgrade path to Kilo is as
painless as possible, so we'll need to review the Release Notes [1] to
reflect the fact that we'll be providing a seamless migration to the new
adv services structure.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ReleaseNotes/Kilo#Upgrade_Notes_6

Cheers,
Armando