[openstack-dev] [Keystone][python-keystoneclient][pycadf] Abandoning of inactive reviews

Morgan Fainberg morgan.fainberg at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 18:05:35 UTC 2014

This is a notification that at the start of next week, all projects under the Identity Program are going to see a cleanup of old/lingering open reviews. I will be reviewing all reviews. If there is a negative score (this would be, -1 or -2 from jenkins, -1 or -2 from a code reviewer, or -1 workflow) and the review has not seen an update in over 60days (more than “rebase”, commenting/responding to comments is an update) I will be administratively abandoning the change.

This will include reviews on:

Keystone
Keystone-specs
python-keystoneclient
keystonemiddleware
pycadf
python-keystoneclient-kerberos
python-keystoneclient-federation

Please take a look at your open reviews and get an update/response to negative scores to keep reviews active. You will always be able to un-abandon a review (as the author) or ask a Keystone-core member to unabandon a change.

Cheers,
Morgan Fainberg

--
Morgan Fainberg