[openstack-dev] [nova][cinder][infra] Ceph CI status update

Anita Kuno anteaya at anteaya.info
Thu Dec 11 17:03:28 UTC 2014

On 12/11/2014 09:36 AM, Jon Bernard wrote:
> Heya, quick Ceph CI status update.  Once the test_volume_boot_pattern
> was marked as skipped, only the revert_resize test was failing.  I have
> submitted a patch to nova for this [1], and that yields an all green
> ceph ci run [2].  So at the moment, and with my revert patch, we're in
> good shape.
>
> I will fix up that patch today so that it can be properly reviewed and
> hopefully merged.  From there I'll submit a patch to infra to move the
> job to the check queue as non-voting, and we can go from there.

> [2] http://logs.openstack.org/93/139693/1/experimental/check-tempest-dsvm-full-ceph/12397fd/console.html
>
> Cheers,

Please add the name of your CI account to this table:
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ThirdPartySystems

As outlined in the third party CI requirements:
http://ci.openstack.org/third_party.html#requirements

Please post system status updates to your individual CI wikipage that is
linked to this table.

The mailing list is not the place to post status updates for third party
CI systems.

If you have questions about any of the above, please attend one of the
two third party meetings and ask any and all questions until you are
satisfied. https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings#Third_Party_Meeting

Thank you,
Anita.