[openstack-dev] Announcing the openstack ansible deployment repo
kevin.carter at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Dec 10 22:16:54 UTC 2014
The RCBOPS team at Rackspace has developed a repository of Ansible roles, playbooks, scripts, and libraries to deploy Openstack inside containers for production use. We’ve been running this deployment for a while now,
and at the last OpenStack summit we discussed moving the repo into Stackforge as a community project. Today, I’m happy to announce that the "os-ansible-deployment" repo is online within Stackforge. This project is a work in progress and we welcome anyone who’s interested in contributing.
This project includes:
* Ansible playbooks for deployment and orchestration of infrastructure resources.
* Isolation of services using LXC containers.
* Software deployed from source using python wheels.
Where to find us:
* IRC: #openstack-ansible
* Launchpad: https://launchpad.net/openstack-ansible
* Meetings: #openstack-ansible IRC channel every Tuesday at 14:30 UTC. (The meeting schedule is not fully formalized and may be subject to change.)
* Code: https://github.com/stackforge/os-ansible-deployment
Thanks and we hope to see you in the channel.
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Size: 496 bytes
Desc: Message signed with OpenPGP using GPGMail
More information about the OpenStack-dev