[openstack-dev] [NFV][Telco] Service VM v/s its basic framework

Stephen Wong stephen.kf.wong at gmail.com
Wed Dec 10 16:33:20 UTC 2014

Hi Murali,

    There is already a ServiceVM project (Tacker), currently under
development on stackforge:

https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/ServiceVM

    If you are interested in this topic, please take a look at the wiki
page above and see if the project's goals align with yours. If so, you are
certainly welcome to join the IRC meeting and start to contribute to the
project's direction and design.

Thanks,
- Stephen