[openstack-dev] [Fuel] Hard Code Freeze for 6.0

Mike Scherbakov mscherbakov at mirantis.com
Tue Dec 9 22:43:06 UTC 2014

Hi all,
I'm glad to announce that we've reached Hard Code Freeze (HCF) [1] criteria
for 6.0 milestone.

stable/6.0 branches for our repos were created.

Bug reporters, please do not forget to target both 6.1 (master) and 6.0
(stable/6.0) milestones since now. If the fix is merged to master, it has
to be backported to stable/6.0 to make it available in 6.0. Please ensure
that you do NOT merge changes to stable branch first. It always has to be a
backport with the same Change-ID. Please see more on this at [2].

I hope Fuel DevOps team can quickly update nightly builds [3] to reflect
changes.

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/Hard_Code_Freeze
[2]
https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Fuel/How_to_contribute#Backport_bugfixes_to_stable_release_series