[openstack-dev] [oslo] updated instructions for creating a library repository

Doug Hellmann doug at doughellmann.com
Tue Dec 9 20:16:56 UTC 2014

Now that the infra manual includes the “Project Creator’s Guide”, I have updated our wiki page to refer to it. I could use a sanity check to make sure I don’t have things in a bad order. If you have a few minutes to help with that, please look over https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Oslo/CreatingANewLibrary and http://docs.openstack.org/infra/manual/creators.html together.

Thanks!
Doug