[openstack-dev] [Third-party] Voting for new Third-party CI weekly IRC meeting time

Kurt Taylor kurt.r.taylor at gmail.com
Tue Dec 9 15:32:25 UTC 2014

All of the feedback so far has supported moving the existing IRC
Third-party CI meeting to better fit a worldwide audience.

The consensus is that we will have only 1 meeting per week at alternating
times. You can see examples of other teams with alternating meeting times
at: https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Meetings

This way, one week we are good for one part of the world, the next week for
the other. You will not need to attend both meetings, just the meeting time
every other week that fits your schedule.

Proposed times in UTC are being voted on here:
https://www.google.com/moderator/#16/e=21b93c

Please vote on the time that is best for you. I would like to finalize the
new times this week.

Thanks!
Kurt Taylor (krtaylor)