[openstack-dev] [neutron] Spec reviews this week by the neutron-drivers team

Kyle Mestery mestery at mestery.com
Tue Dec 9 14:08:54 UTC 2014

The neutron-drivers team has started the process of both accepting and
rejecting specs for Kilo now. If you've submitted a spec, you will soon see
the spec either approved or land in either the abandoned or -2 category.
We're doing our best to put helpful messages when we do abandon or -2
specs, but for more detail, see the neutron-drivers wiki page [1]. Also,
you can find me on IRC with questions as well.

Thanks!
Kyle

[1] https://wiki.openstack.org/wiki/Neutron-drivers