[openstack-dev] [OpenStack-Infra] [ThirdPartyCI] Need help setting up CI

Eduard Matei eduard.matei at cloudfounders.com
Tue Dec 9 11:59:15 UTC 2014

Hi Darragh, thanks for your input

I double checked the job settings and fixed it:
- build triggers is set to Gerrit event
- Gerrit trigger server is "Gerrit" (configured from Gerrit Trigger Plugin
and tested separately)
- Trigger on: Patchset Created
- Gerrit Project: Type: Path, Pattern openstack-dev/sandbox, Branches:
Type: Path, Pattern: ** (was Type Plain on both)
Now the job is triggered by commit on openstack-dev/sandbox :)

Regarding the Query and Trigger Gerrit Patches, i found my patch using
query: status:open project:openstack-dev/sandbox change:139585 and i can
trigger it manually and it executes the job.

But i still have the problem: what should the job do? It doesn't actually
do anything, it doesn't run tests or comment on the patch.
Do you have an example of job?

Thanks,
Eduard