[openstack-dev] Where should Schema files live?

Anne Gentle anne at openstack.org
Mon Dec 8 23:46:51 UTC 2014

On Mon, Dec 8, 2014 at 1:06 PM, Adam Young <ayoung at redhat.com> wrote:

> Isn't this what the API repos are for?  Should EG the Keystone schemes be
> served from
>
> https://github.com/openstack/identity-api/

The <service>-api repos will go away once we have the merges completed for
replacing with the <project>-specs repo info.

I wondered if anyone would draw a connection to the API schemas. We haven't
made a plan to maintain XSDs for every API and many teams don't have XSDs
available. So far only Identity, Compute, and Databases have made XSD
files. Should those also go into the specs repository?

Thanks,
Anne