[openstack-dev] [Nova] Spring cleaning nova-core

Nikola Đipanov ndipanov at redhat.com
Mon Dec 8 09:50:19 UTC 2014

On 12/07/2014 08:52 PM, Michael Still wrote:

> You know what makes me really sad? No one has suggested that perhaps
> Padraig could just pick up his review rate a little. I've repeatedly
> said we can re-add reviewers if that happens.

This is of course not true - everybody *but* the people on this thread
agree with it (otherwise they would have responded) since re-adding
cores is a well know process, so him picking it up and getting re-added
is not what is discussed here.

What we (or at least I and afaict Jay) are saying is - even though his
numbers are low - we still think he should be core because the
thoughtfulness of his reviews matters more to us than the fact that he
is otherwise engaged besides Nova.

N.