[openstack-dev] Session length on wiki.openstack.org

Tony Breeds tony at bakeyournoodle.com
Fri Dec 5 01:03:49 UTC 2014

Hello Wiki masters,
    Is there anyway to extend the session length on the wiki?  In my current
work flow I login to the wiki do work and then get distracted by code/IRC  when
I go back to the wiki I'm almost always logged out (I'm guessing due to
inactivity).  It feels like this is about 30mins but I could be wrong.

Is there anyway for me to tweak this session length for myself?
If not can it be increased to say 2 hours?

Yours Tony.