[openstack-dev] [neutron] Changes to the core team

Adam Young ayoung at redhat.com
Thu Dec 4 19:18:56 UTC 2014

On 12/04/2014 01:44 PM, Stefano Maffulli wrote:
> On 12/04/2014 09:24 AM, Anita Kuno wrote:
>> I think we move into very dangerous territory if we are equating a core
>> review Gerrit permission (it is just a Gerrit permission, if it is
>> perceived as anything other than that that is a perception we have
>> created ourselves) with value as an OpenStack contributor.
Forget the +2.  I would want Bob to have -2 capability on Neutron.

A -1 can be reset with just a new review.  A -2  is the real power of
core.  The power to say "this is wrong, and you need to address it
before it moves on."

And I say that as someone who has been on the receiving end of multiple
-2s...